Holiday Homes In France
Exclusive Apartments in South West France
Five 1, 2 or 3 bedroom apartments. Each has stunning views.
The five newly created apartments are in a beautiful, privately owned apartment building in an ancient, hilltop village in the Lot-et-Garonne region of Southwest France. Each apartment has exquisite, uninterrupted views over the surrounding countryside and has been carefully designed with every modern convenience to retain where ever possible, the original character and atmosphere of the building.
The building is on 3 floors and has a terrace, courtyard and cellars. The five apartments range from 1 to 3 bedrooms and occupy most of the building. A new bar/bistro replaces the original bar on part of the ground floor. It is central to the village and the rear aspect offers panoramic views of an unspoilt valley with a tapestry of fields and woods. The village also has a general store, butcher, boulangerie, a bar/restaurant, pharmacy, post office, bank and theatre.
The area has much to offer: a relaxed way of life, several golf courses, river fishing and riding stables, fine cuisine and wine. The main towns of Agen and Villeneuve-sur-Lot are roughly 40 minutes from the village. Bergerac airport is 45 minutes drive, Bordeaux 1 hour, Toulouse 2 hours.
Each apartment has the following features of the highest quality:
· Polished, solid ash floor boards 22mm thick throughout.
· Original wood beamed high ceilings.
· Thermal and sonic insulation throughout.
· All walls are plastered with skirting boards and fully painted.
· New windows and French doors are double glazed oak framed.
· New solid hard wood internal doors, varnished.
· Solid mahogany main entrance door.
· Bathrooms and en-suites are fitted and part tiled.
· Kitchen areas are tiled and fitted with cooker, hood, fridge, washing machine and dishwasher.
· Electric radiator heating system.
· Numerous power sockets, wall lights and multiple switching.
· Intercom from front main entrance door to each apartment.
· Satellite TV with English Sky and French digital, sockets in lounge and main bedrooms.
· Telephone connected to each apartment, sockets in lounge and main bedroom.
· Solid hardwood wide access staircase newly installed.
· Each apartment is allotted a storage area in the cellar of the building.
· Car parking is readily available in the immediate vicinity.
· Shared parts of the building are maintained and cleaned under a communal scheme.
Specifications and price of each apartment are available on request.
Please mention Vacation France when contacting the owner
|Site Endorsements | About Us | Travel Directory | Terms and Conditions | Summary|
|1998-2016 Copyright Vacation France Limited|