Holiday Homes In France
House and Converted Barn in South West France
With garden, swimming pool and adjoining field with planning permission for 2 plots
Fontenille, purchased by the present owners in 1985, was originally upgraded into a four bed roomed house. It is now in need of a makeover and appropriate for purchasers with imagination, flare and the desire to put their own stamp on the property. Some of the Barn has been converted adding further accommodation and storage facilities. The 17th Century stone built house includes a fully equipped kitchen, dining room, two large living rooms, 4 bedrooms. The converted barn includes another three bedrooms, games room, office, utility area, store room, garages, workshop and large garden room. There is a separate swimming pool (10m x 5m) with pool/sun rooms on two sides. All this is situated in a large garden full of trees, fruit trees and shrubs. The adjoining field has planning permission for two building plots.
This peaceful property is situated in the country, less than a kilometre from a village, 20 minutes from Agen, the capital town of the Lot-et-Garonne and nearest local airport.
Fontenille is within easy reach of the airports of Toulouse (70 minutes), Bergerac (85 minutes), Bordeaux (100 minutes) and the TGV at Agen (25 minutes) and close to many attractions. Agen is a large provincial town with all the usual amenities: hospital, clinic, theatre, cinema, museums and a large choice of good restaurants serving traditional regional French cuisine as well as international cooking. This property would be an ideal family home (255m2) for a large family, or as a smaller family home (170m2) with additional rentable holiday accommodation (85m2).
The Main House Comprises:
• Enclosed porch leading from garden (with central heating boiler)
• Fully equipped kitchen (28m2)
• Separate wc.
• Dining room (29m2) with stairs leading up to:
• Lounge (with main entrance door)
• Bedroom 1 (9m2)
• Bedroom 2 (11m2)
• Bathroom (8.5m2) bath, basin and wc
• Sitting room with door leading to office & barn and stairs leading up to:
• Bedroom 3 (26m2)
• Bedroom 5 (17.5m2)
The Barn Conversion:
• Office (25m2)
• Lounge / Games Room (30m2)
• Bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 (each being 15m2)
• Bathroom (9.5m2) bath, basin and WC
• Passage leading to covered terrace (40m2) overlooking the garden.
Lower Barn and Exterior:
• Storeroom / Utility room (40m2)
• Garage 1 (35m2) / Workshop (25m2)
• Garage 2 (35m2)
• Tiled Garden Room (36m2)
• Garden shed (25m2)
• Swimming pool (10m x 5m) with sun rooms
• Gardens and field (1.45ha.)
• Mains (town) water supply
• Oil-fired central heating
Telephone: 05 53 95 38 05 (International + 33 5 53 95 38 05)
Mobile: 06 80 07 92 86 (International: +33 6 80 07 92 86)
Please mention Vacation France when contacting the owner
|Site Endorsements | About Us | Travel Directory | Terms and Conditions | Summary|
|1998-2016 Copyright Vacation France Limited|