Holiday Homes In France
Mountain House in the Haute Savoie Rhone Alps
In the heart of the ski area of Le Grand Massif, 35 minutes from Geneva
The house, built in 1865, is in Saint Sigismond, a mountain hamlet that is easily accessible in both Summer and Winter via a well maintained road kept clear of snow. Ideal as a permanent home or as second home with a number of outbuildings, the property has numerous possibilities as an equestrian farm or for skiers, walkers and lovers of country living. This is a paradise for children. The ground floor of the farmhouse has been fully renovated and is presently used as a permanent home.
The property is 35 minutes from Geneva and the airport, 12 km from the Geneva-Chamonix motorway, in the centre of the vast ski area of the Grand Massif with more than 450 km of ski runs, near Flaine, Les Carroz, Morillon and Samoens. The closest shops are in Samoens, Cluses and at Les Carroz, 10 minutes away.
The main house comprises:
* A living room with a fireplace.
* A dining room.
* A separate fully equipped kitchen.
* 3 bedrooms, 2 of which are more than 17 m2.
* 1 bathroom.
* 1 separate wc.
* A basement of about 100 m2 with a storage room and vaulted wine cave.
* The house has full central heating installed in 2001.
* Broadband Internet access.
* 2 existing rooms and a workshop plus a further 130 m2, to renovate into more living space if needed.
The exterior comprises:
* 2 East and South facing terraces.
* A field of 1200 m2.
* A vegetable garden.
* A garden pond made of stone with a spring water source.
* An original stone built 'mazot' outbuilding on two floors.
* A barn.
Possible to acquire an extra hectare of land with stables for 3 or 4 horses with a stream and a hay barn. Building permission to extend or convert has been obtained.
N / A
Please mention Vacation France when contacting the owner
|Site Endorsements | About Us | Travel Directory | Terms and Conditions | Summary|
|1998-2016 Copyright Vacation France Limited|